OBD2 devices are not compatible with:
1. European / American cars manufacture before 2004 and Asian cars manufactured before 2007.
2. American cars manufacture Dorge, jeep, and all cars before 2004;
3. France cars manufacture FAT,DS, PEUGEOT, Citroen, Renault and so on.
4. Japanese cars manufacture SUZUKI, MAZDA, and all cars before 2008.
5. Korean cars manufacture KIA, Hyundai some models.
6. Oil and electricity mixing, diesel powered car, Pick up, SUV, ORV.
Available for cars with OBD2 and EUOBD port (car automatic diagnosis system), plug and play
TFT LCD multi color smart display
First scan will show the vehicle protocol
Language can be changed
Multi-function display mode or simple function display mode can be switched freely
New functions: Accelerating competitive mode, brake performance test, read entire car’s data stream information.
1* P12 Head Up Display
1* OBD Cable
1* Anti-slip Mat
1* English User Manual
- Display information: vehicle speed,engine RPM,water temperature,voltage,instantaneous fuel consumption,average fuel consumption, driving time, driving distance measurement, accelerating competitive mode,brake performance test mode, display detail facult code in text, and clear the fault code
- Display alarm: high water temperature alarm, over speed alarm, engine fault code alarm, low voltage alarm.
- Easy to Use:Plug&Play,automatically power on/off,it start and off with vehicle started and shutdown,retaining the manual switch mode,more easy to control.
- New functions: accelerating competitive mode ,Brake performance test, can read the entire car data stream information, eliminate the fault code, freely switch between kilometers&miles.
- ATTENTION: Before place order, pls open your car engine hood and find the sticker, if it writes OBDⅡ CERTIFIED, then this obd2 display can be installed. Actually, OBD II and EOBD first applied to European and North American manufactured automobiles after 2003, and for Asian manufactured cars, they have even appeared later, since 2007. Supports protocol : ISO15765 CAN Bus, ISO14230 KWP2000 and ISO 9141-2.