The Bravo View IH-07AB automotive wireless headphones work with most Mobile Video Systems that have that have a built-in infrared transmitter. They feature a mute function and volume control, and will turn themselves off automatically when no signal is present. The IH-07AB has the ability to work with split-screen or multi-screen entertainment systems that require additional frequencies. This allows for each person to watch and listen to different movies simultaneously without interference. They run on a pair of AAA batteries, which are not included. Just in case you run out of battery juice there’s a 3.5mm input to listen the old fashion way!
- Dual Source IR Wireless Connectivity
- Designed to work with overhead and headrest monitors which feature a built-in IR audio headphone transmitter
- Dual source feature works with systems that have two monitors where each monitor is playing a different program. No more fights over who watches what.
- Compatible with most factory built-in video system from Honda, Toyota, Nissan, Mazda, Ford, Chevrolet, GMC, Acura, Lexus, Infiniti, Cadillac, BMW and Mercedes
- Lightweight adjustable over-the-ear design with comfortable faux-leather ear-pads, fold-flat for easy storage
- Automatic Power-OFF feature turns the headphone’s power automatically off after a few minutes without receiving a signal source
- Personal volume control, mute button, A/B source/power switch, power and LED indicator built into the ear cup
- Powered by 2 AAA batteries (not included)
- Mini-jack Audio Input (can be used as a wired headphone)
- BEFORE YOU BUY, PLEASE READ: These wireless headphones are for use in motor vehicles only – they are not designed for home use. They will work with most Mobile Video Systems that have a built-in IR audio headphone transmitter.