Display or adjustable Item:
1. Voltage icon
2. Water temperature icon
3. Fatigue driving icon
4. Engine failure icon
5. Shift reminder icon
6. Light sensor:Automatically adjust the brightness according to the environment
Four display function:Speed/Water temperature/Voltage/Driving mileage
Six safety alarms:
Overspeed alarm Low voltage alarm High water temperature alarm
Shift reminder Engine fault alarm Fatigue driving reminder
1.Up button = up motion(short pull up or long pull up)
2.Ok button = inward button press(short press or long press)
3.Down button = down motion(short pull down or long pull down)
Material :ABS Plastic + PC
External Testing Certification:Rohs, CE, FCC
Output Frequency:OBD2 or EU OBD interface
OBD2 or EUOBD interface,Two factors will show if your vehicle is OBD II compliant:
1. There will be an OBD II connector
2. There will be a note on a sticker or nameplate under the hood stating “OBD II compliant” or “OBD II Certified”.
1 x Head Up Display
1 x Reflective Film(1.7m)
1 x OBD Cable
1 x Anti-slip pad
1 x English User Manual
- Essential driving data – Display speed,voltage,water temperature,fatigue driving,engine failure,shift reminder and light sensor. With no need to take your eyes off the road all vital information projected in full color display right onto the windshield in-front of you.
- Auto power on/off – HUD Head-Up Display auto powers on/off with vehicle start & shutdown. Easily switch between KPH or MPH speed unit, featuring a speed alarm, giving you the ultimate display without compromising your safety.
- Compatibility:Plug and Play connectivity with OBDII or EUOBD capable vehicle(some vehicles may not compatible with it);Screen 3.5 inch HD display.
- Auto and manual brightness adjustment:Light sensor will adjust the brightness automatically according to the evironment,display clearly under sun light. The surface using Nano-technology to eliminate excess reflections, makes display information more clearly, avoid dazzing reading.
- Setting button: A.Up button = up motion(short pull up or long pull up) B.Ok button = inward button press(short press or long press) C.Down button = down motion(short pull down or long pull down)