Once the car engine is started, the dash cam will automatically turn on and start recording. When the car is turned off, the camera will continue recording for 10 seconds and then automatically shut down.
Superior Night Vision
Built-in unique infrared LED fill lights allow the dash cam to perform optimally in low light situations. Clearly capture license plates – no matter day or night.
Accident Auto Detection Feature (G-Sensor) will automatically lock and save any video file that was recorded when the car camera detected abrupt displacement or drastic change of position
1 Year Warranty
This camera is backed by our 1 Year Product Warranty, contact us with your order number and our support team will be in touch within 24 hours to provide resolution.
Dash Camera x 1
Suction Cup x 1
Car Charger x 1
USB Cable x 1
User Manual x 1
– Battery is mainly used to save files in emergency. Please always connect dash camera to car charger while it is in use.
– Please format the SD card before using.
- Capture Every Detail: Advanced CMOS sensor enables dash cam recording at 30fps. Wide Dynamic Range Technology auto-adjusts for light conditions to deliver perfectly exposed full HD 1080p footage.
- Expansive View : 160 Degree Ultra Wide Angel and 6-layer glass lens elements opens up to capture a full view of the road, not just the car in front of you.
- Extreme Temperature Resistance: Operating temperature from -10°F to 170°F, the dash camera is ready to record in any climate. Features a 185°F storage temperature, allowing you to leave it mounted without fear of overheating.
- Automatic Seamless Recording: Loop recording overwrites the oldest footage with the newest upon filling a card to capacity without manual intervention. Supports high-endurance micro SD memory cards up to 32GB in memory size (not included).
- Easy Setup: Easy installation with a lockable suction cup mount, 360° Rotating. Plug in the included car charger and connect the dash camera via the Mini USB cable to power on and instantly start capturing footage.