Built-in GPS:Built in GPS module precisely record GPS data into dash cam video clips, and you can check vehicle location/speed/route on Google Map through included Cinlitek Dashcam Player Software
Loop recording: This feature allows you to set the size of the files your Dash Cam will record before saving and creating a new file. We recommend the Dash Cam to be set to ‘3’ minute files
G-sensor Function: The G-sensor function activates in the case of a car accident by determining the gravitational acceleration (1g = 9.8 meters/second^2). When this function activates, the Dash Cam will take a picture.
Motion Detection: When the DASH CAM detects the movement of the object, the camera starts recording, and the camera enters the motion detection standby state after the motion detection is finished. When the object is detected again, the camera function would start again. The recorded videos are saved and locked automatically, which never be covered by cycle video.
Installation of Dash Cam
1 Ensure windscreen is clean and free of debris. Attach suction cup to the windscreen and lock into position with the lever.
2. Fix where the vision is not blocked (Place close to rear-view mirror is recommended). Don’t install device on airbag or within its working range.
3. Insert Micro SD card into the Dash Cam
4. Insert Mini USB end of the power cord into the Mini USB interface/ charging point of the Dash Cam. Connect USB charging end of the cable into USB socket adapter, place adapter into 12V power socket of vehicle.
5. Turn vehicles ignition to accessories, push the power button on the Dash Cam and it will power ON and start recording automatically.
·Sensor: SONY IMX323 1.5″ LCD
·Lens Angle: 170 Degree , 6G fixed-focus, aperture 2.0
Video recording: 1920×1080/30fps, 1280×720/30fps
·Built in GPS
- SONY SENSOR AND FULL HD 1080P: With the SONY 2M CMOS Sensor, the dash camera for cars can take high definition recording, vivid picture and excellent night vision. Car’s nameplates as well as street signs can be clearly captured during day and night.
- Built-in GPS : Built in GPS module precisely record GPS data into dash camera video clips, and you can check vehicle location/speed/route on Google Map through included Cinlitek Dashcam Player Software
- Emergency Lock and Looping Recording Car Dash Cam:Automatically turn on and record video when the car starts.G-sensor detects any impact and automatically/manually locks the important video, so you will never miss an important moment. Loop recording overwrites the oldest footage with the newest upon filling a card to capacity, the user will have the option to record videos in loops of 1, 3, 5 minutes.
- Motion Detection: With motion detection is enabled, when the dashboard camera detects the movement of the object, the car camera – dash cam starts recording, and the camera enters the motion detection standby state after the motion detection is finished. When the object is detected again, the camera function would start again. The recorded videos are saved and locked automatically, which never be covered by cycle video.
- Package Contents and Wattanty：Dashboard Camera, Mounting Bracket, Car Charger, USB to Mini USB, User Guide. One year warranty to cover any Dash Cam hardware issues. First Class best support for all customers, all emails would be replied in 24 hours and 100% satisfaction guaranteed.