Parking Monitoring–In Parking Mode, dash cam will only record video when motion or vibration is detected. The feature is helpful for vehicles that have an always-on accessory port or units that hardwired to power.
G-Sensor–The built-in G-sensor will automatically save and record the video when detecting an unexpected event. And the video can be taken as a proof in case of traffic problems.
Loop Recording–Set loop recording time to 1 minute, 3 minutes, 5 minutes, or off. The newest file will automatically overwrite the oldest one when the SD card is full.
View of Angle: 170°wide angle
Maximum video resolution: 1080FHD (1920 x1080)
Maximum resolution of the photo: 12M (4032×3024)
Photo Format: JPEG
Power supply: 5V / 1.2A
Support SD card: Micro SD card, class6 or above, no more than 32GB
1 X i710 Dash Cam
1 X Mini USB Cable
2 X Suction Mount
1 X Car Charger ( Input 24V/12V, output DC 5V/1.2A)
1 X User Manual
1. Please format SD card on your dash cam before using;
2.SD card is not provided in the package;
3.30 day money-back guarantee and a 12 month product warranty.
- G-Sensor：When the car is impacted by an external force, the dashboard camera will automatically lock the current video and will not be covered. When there is a car accident, It can record the real situation and protect your interests.
- 1920x1080P Full HD: The dash cam records 1920x1080P Full HD videos which are more super clear and can provide important video evidence in the event of a collision or incident. The license plate of the front car can be seen in 5 meters.
- Motion Detection: After you turn on the car DVR motion detection function, the camera will automatically capture moving objects and automatically record it. Protect yourself from any unsafe factors around your car.
- Parking Monitoring: When a well-placed car is impacted by an external force, the driving recorder will be automatically started to keep track of what happened and protect your car safety or will not lose anyting.
- SOS Feature: In the normal video recording state, press down key to lock and save the current file without being overwritten. At this time, a mark of the lock will appear on the screen of the blackbox.