If you want to capture all the memorable moments in pictures and videos while your riding, or add more security to your pleasant trip, then you may want to have a try of the Halocam motorcycle camera.
Excellent lens module & super night vision
Designed with the high speed, high definition and high sensitivity SONY IMX323 CMOS image sensor and F1.8 aperture, Halocam Motorcycle Camera can record crystal clear 1920*1080 30fps Full-HD resolution video and maintain low illumination performance easily. Both front and rear lenses are 1080P.
155° Wide Angle waterproof lenses
With two wide angle lenses capturing the surroundings in front of and behind your vehicle, your footage can truly be road encompassing.
Keep recording and never miss a second
You can connect it with your motorcycle light or ignition switch using the 12V to 5V DC power cord for power supply, and engine start/stop mode; or using the USB cable to connect to a portable charger; there is also a built-in 400mA Li-ion battery for emergency use.
Seamless Loop Recording
Loop Recording is a must for continuous record, it will overwrite the oldest video when the memory card is full. So don’t worry that the SD card will be full and influence the record.
Capture the moments as you want
You can take as many pictures as you want in an much safer way with the wired remote provided. And it will also record the video 10sec before and 5sec after to avoid missing any moments.
No more need complex steps to download and share, now you can review, download, and share straight from the palm of your hand with the Halocam app.
Lens: 6-glasses, 155°, F=1.8
Video pixel: 1920*1080 30fps
Photo pixel: 1920*1080
Storage: Class10 TF card, up to 256GB
Wireless: Wi-Fi & 2.4GHz
Working temperature: 0~60℃
Operating Temperature:-20 ℃ to 70 ℃
- Professional Motorcycle Dash Cam: Without having to deal with batteries, plug/unplug, turning on/off, getting dizzy of the large swing of the video, or adding tons of weight on your helmet
- Dual Lenses Motorcycle Security Camera: Both front and rear 1080P Full-HD resolution video and photo shooting, SONY IMX323 CMOS to get overall enhancement of imaging performance in dark light environment, and 155 degree wide angle to cover multiple lanes
- Be An Expert Not Only in Daytime: Enough light intake is the first step to ensure night imaging. HaloCam biker’s camera is featured with F1.8 large aperture to capture 30% more light and provide you with super night vision
- WiFi and App Controlled Biker Cam: Using the HaloCam Moto App to connect your phone with the camera easily via camera’s WiFi, no phone data required, then you can view real-time video, download, edit(clip & add music), and share the video directly on your phone
- Video Recorder w/GPS and Wired Control: GPS antenna provided for the riding route tracking; wired control not only help you lock one 15s video from the front lens, but also take 1 picture each of both lenses when emergency or impressive things happen