The PLHRQD9B is a unique, 9-inch quad-view TFT monitor from Pyle designed for in-vehicle applications & home security. Connect up to four video inputs to this monitor and then view them in a variety of modes: single view, split dual video, and quad four source view. The reverse function allows you to flip a monitor’s contents, such as a rear back up camera. A wireless, fully functional remote control is included to change sources and adjust video settings. This monitor is universal stand compatible for a variety of mounting options – or mount these monitors to the back of a headrest. The included headrest shroud allows you to mount these monitors flush into most surfaces. PAL and NTSC compatible. Color: black.
- 9” TFT/LCD Active Matrix Video Monitor – Reverse Image Function – Universal Stand Compatible – Power Consumption: 5W Max
- Built-in Quad Control Box Screen Function – High Resolution: 640 x 234 – BNC/RCA Connectors – Working temperature -20-60 degrees
- Supports Four Video Camera Inputs (V1/V2/V3/V4) – Operating Temperature: -20 to +65 – Direct DC 12 Volt Compatible – Storage temperature -30-70 degrees
- Selectable Viewing Modes: Single Full View / Split Dual Video View / Quad Four Source View – Wireless Full Function Remote Control – AC Power Supply Included
- PAL/NTSC Video Format Compatible – Headrest Shroud for Flush Mounting – Power Requirement: Dc 12V +/- 10%