1920×1080 Full-HD resolution H. 264 photography compression technology
Use the app to download, manage, and view DashCam’s recordings directly on your mobile devices.
Lens: 140 degree 6-layers glass lens
Wide Dynamic (WDR) Technology
Loop recording: automatically overwrites oldest video file with newest
Accident Auto Detection Feature (G-Sensor) can locks data to memory
Video Resolution:1080FHD 1920×1080/ 1080P 1440×1080/ 720P 1280×720/ WVGA 848×480/ VGA 640×480/ QVGA 320×240.
File Format: Image: JPG, Video: MOV.
Power-off File Recovery Function: Support.
Date Time Mark: Support.
Memory Card: Support up to 128GB Class10 or upper Micro SD/TF Card (not included)
Language System: English/ French/ Spanish/ Portuguese/ German/ Italian/ Simplified Chinese/ Traditional Chinese/ Russian/ Japanese.
Audio Recording: Support.
Storage Temperature -5°F to 160°F.
Operating Temperature: 10°F to 140°F.(We recommend remove the dash cam from the windshield when parking)
* Battery is mainly used to save files in emergency. Please always connect Rexing V1 to external power while it is in use.
* Be sure to format your SD card with your Rexing Dash Cam for optimal use. Failing to format SD card may result in card error.
Rexing F10 Dash Camera
In-car charging cable
Suction cup mount
Micro SD Card(Our recommendation: http://a.co/5OG58xm)
- FULL HD RECORDING: Captures 1920×1080 Full HD video @ 30fps. WIDE DYNAMIC RANGE allows the camera to perform optimally in any light environment by adjusting the exposure to create balanced images and footage.
- WIFI CONNECT: View, save, and share dash cam recordings directly on your mobile device using the dash cam’s WiFi function.
- COMPACT DESIGN: At a mere 2.25″ in height and 1.75″ in length, the Rexing F10 is a high-powered camera with a compact presentation. 140 DEGREE WIDE ANGLE LENS allows you to capture a sweeping view of the road.
- LOOP RECORDING: Video can be recorded in 3, 5, or 10 minute intervals. When the storage limit is reached on the memory card, new recordings will automatically overwrite oldest recordings. Locked video will be kept safe from being overwritten.
- ACCIDENT AUTO-DETECTION (G-SENSOR): When the G-sensor detects a collision, the current video is locked, ensuring important footage is kept protected.