Capture the Unexpected
From Roav – Making the smart driving experience accessible to all
• A collection of connected devices that increases your driving experience
• Created by the same team as Anker-renowned for exceptional quality and innovation
A premium Sony sensor with NightHawk Vision technology capture every driving moment in crisp 1080p. Clearly capture speeding license plates-even at night.
See The Whole Road
A wide-angle F1.8 aperture lens provides a view of 4 lanes of traffic at once so you record more than just the car in front.
Easy Download and Sharing
Built-in Wi-Fi and the dedicated Roav DashCam app let you view, download, configure, and share your drive with your phone.
Equipped with a G-sensor to detect sudden jolts, such as a car bumping into yours, and instantly start recording.
Roav has total confidence in our products and backs them with a 12-month warranty. We’re the only brand in the industry that will replace any defective product with a brand-new one within 12 months of purchase, no questions asked.
- Broad, Detailed Video: 1080P Full-HD Video with a super-wide angle lens captures the whole road in crystal-clear definition.
- Superior Night Vision: Advanced NightHawk technology, world class F1.9 Glass lenses, and a unique Wide Dynamic Range video system provide the ideal nighttime capture
- Easy Video Management: Connect built-in Wi-Fi and open the Roav DashCam app to seamlessly view, configure, download, or share incredible HD video. Records While You’re Away: Gravity Sensor detects sudden movements, such as a car bumping into your car, and automatically turns on to record activity, even when your car is off.
- What You Get: Roav DashCam A1, 1-Port Car Charger, Suction Mount, Micro USB cable, Trim Removal Tool, User Manual, Happy Card, our 12-month product replacement warranty and friendly customer service.
- Note: A Class 10, 32GB micro SD / TF card (not included) is required as lower-class cards may damage the product. We strongly recommend formatting the SD / TF card inside the dashcam for the first use. Regularly formatting the card is also recommended.