Soundstream VCM-103DM 10.3″ overhead high-resolution video monitor with built-in DVD playeroverhead fold-down 10.3″ video monitor with built-in DVD player
- 10.3″ High Resolution LCD Screen
- 1,024 x 600 16:9 Widescreen Resolution
- Interchangeable Color Skins (beige, black, grey)
- Automotive-Spec DVD Transport for Extreme Conditions
- Playback from DVDR/RW of MP3, MP4, AVI, or DivX
- Playback from 32GB SD/MMC or USB of MP3, MP4, AVI, or DivX
- Single Channel Wireless IR Transmitter (use VHP-10 or VHP-11)FM Stereo Transmitter for OEM Integration
- A/V RCA Inputs for Auxiliary Sources
- Rear Panel RCA A/V Input for Game Console
- Triggered Bright White LED Dome Light
- NTSC / PAL Auto Selection
- 400 NIT Screen Brightness
- Product Specifications:
- Infrared Wireless Stereo Headphone
- Dual Channel Infrared Transmitter
- A & B Audio Inputs for two Different sources
- Inputs: 2 sets RCA jacks
- Effective Range: 30 meters
- Flip-Down Overhead Monitor: The Soundstream VCM-103DM overhead monitor features a drop-down 10.3″ LCD monitor with an integrated DVD player. It can be used as a stand-alone display with included IR wireless headphones, or can be integrated into your vehicle’s audio system using its RCA outputs or built-in FM transmitter. The unit also features two audio/video inputs so you can connect optional external audio/video sources to the VCM-103DMH.
- 10.3″ LCD Monitor: The Soundstream VCM-103DM features a flip-down 10.3″ widescreen LCD high-resolution monitor with LED backlight technology. The 10.3″ widescreen monitor has a resolution of 1,024 x 600. You can select either a 16:9 or 4:3 aspect ratio for each monitor. You can also adjust picture mode, color temperature, and noise reduction.
- Built-in DVD Player: The Soundstream VCM-103DM overhead monitor features an automotive-spec DVD transport for playback of DVD-Video, DVD-R/RW, CD-Audio, and CD-R/RW discs. The built-in DVD player supports MP3/WAV audio codecs and MP4/AVI/DivX video codecs (up to 1080p). The player offers a Parental Control function to prevent playback of discs that are inappropriate for children.
- HEADPHONES: Headband adjustable to fit adults to small children Dual Source with A/B source selector switch
- Dual Channel Infrared Wireless Stereo Headphone, Infrared Light Technology, Carrier Frequency A source Left Channel 23. MHz, Right Channel 2.8 MHz B Source Left Channel 3.2 MHz, Right Channel 3.8 MHz Impedance 32 Ohms, full time stereo mode. Volume Adjustment and Channel selection switch, compatible with all-in vehicle AV applications using wireless IR, Headband adjustable to fit adults to small children