The F770 is the flagship 1 and 2 channel dashcam from Thinkware that improves upon the F750 with a dramatic redesign of the body.
The matte black body is smaller and more discreet than ever before while nighttime video quality has also improved. This is one of the sleekest Full HD/Full HD systems on the market and it records at a considerably higher bitrate than its competition thanks to a high end Ambarella processor. An excellent parking mode function is available with voltage and timer cutoff features if the hardwiring kit is chosen. With 1080p recording and Sony Exmor sensors both front and rear, the F770 performs extremely well in any lighting conditions.
- Wi-Fi for in-car viewing with your smart phone
- Built-in chip for traffic camera warnings
- Time Lapse Recording for space savings
- Super Night Vision for clear recording 24 hours a day
- Parking mode function that records motion or impact even when the car is off (if the included hardwire harness is used)
- 140 degree viewing angle
- Road safety warnings
- Dual save recording
- Thermal self-protection and fail-safe recording
- Thinkware F770 Front Camera
- F770 Rear Camera
- 64GB Thinkware MicroSD Card
- Replacement Adhesive Mounting Tape
- 12V Cigarette Adapter
- Cable Mounting Clips
- USB MicroSD Card Reader
- Quick Start Manual
- 1 Year Warranty
- Record activity in front of and behind your vehicle in full 1080P HD. Day or night.
- Has advanced driver safety technologies like Lane Departure, Forward Collision Warning and Safety Camera Alert Warning for red light cameras, speed cameras, average speed and mobile zone, using a built-in GPS sensor.
- Utilitzes an Ambarella A7 CPU, paired with a 2.19M pixel SONY Exmor CMOS image sensor with a 140 degree viewing angle. It supports Thinkware UHS-1 Class 10 Micro SD memory cards up to 64GB (64GB card is included with this bundle).
- Has two viewing modes. Use the built-in Wi-Fi on your smart phone (Android or Apple) while you’re in the car or use the Thinkware Viewer software on your PC or Mac.
- Built in Parking Surveillance Mode allows recording while the vehicle is turned off, if the F770 is connected via the included hardwire harness. A combination of motion and impact detection protect your vehicle from hit-and-runs.