THINKWARE TWA-SH is a hardwiring cable that connects to your THINKWARE dash camera directly to your vehicle’s fuse panel, which allows the camera’s parking surveillance mode to function while the vehicle’s ignition is turned off. The built-in voltage meter in the main unit will be activated to monitor the battery level. It will automatically shut off the device if the voltage dips below the configurable voltage cut-off level. One-year manufacturer’s warranty: covers units sold at authorized retailers only. Disclaimer: Device is pre-loaded with a firmware and GPS data that are specific for use within the US only. Proper device operation cannot be guaranteed outside of the US.
- Connects the main dash cam unit to the vehicle’s fuse panel (Professional Installation Recommended)
- Enables Parking Surveillance mode with impact and motion detection when the car is parked
- Activates the built-in voltage meter in the main unit which monitors the battery level and automatically shuts off the device if low voltage is detected
- Connecting cable is 9.8 feet (2.98 meters) long
- Hardwiring cable is compatible with all THINKWARE dash cams (except F550)