Please confirm your car interface is universal OBD 2 or EOBD before purchasing
Why you need a Trainshow Head Up Display?
Trainshow HUD is specially designed for preventing accident, which can project important information (e.g. vehcle speed) onto the front windshield at the eye level of the driver. It can prevent the driver breaking rules and regulations due to speeding in many speed-limited sections.
Notes before Installation:
1. Automatically adapt to the automobile models with OBD II (Bus Automatic Diagnostic System) interface. Check if it has the automobile diagnostic socket under the steering wheel.
2. Identify the car’s 16-pin diagnostic socket, connecting the OBD II cable to the 16-pin diagnostic socket if it has this socket.
3. Put the non-slip pad onto the instrument pane, then put HUD on the non-slip pad, you can adjust the angle.
4. The reflective film may be affixed to the forward position of HUD and stick to the front windshield, ensuring that the information, such as car speed can be projected to the reflective film.
5. A8 HUD only compatible with universal OBD II and EOBD interface, but incompatible with OBD I or JOBD.
6. If you can not be sure if your car is compatible for Techstick HUD, please contact Techstick Customers Services and write down “Production Year” and “Model”
M6 HUD is not compatible with European / American cars manufactured before 2003 or Asian cars manufactured before 2007
Package contents: 1 x M6 Head Up Display 1 x OBD Cable 1 x English User Manual
- ★PLUG AND PLAY: HUD can automatically adapt to vehicle type which in line with OBDII.
- ★FLEXIBLE ADJUSTMENT: The brightness can be adjusted automatically or manually to reach the best state which is in harmony with the environment.
- ★3.5 INCH LARGE SCREEN: High-definition display, makes clear vision.
- ★DISPLAY CONTENT: Head Up Display can project important information on the front windshield at the eye leve: speed, instantaneous fuel consumption, per hundred kilometers instantaneous fuel consumption, per hundred kilometers average fuel consumption,voltage, speed alarm, water temperature alarm, voltage alarm,shift remind, fatigue driving remind, fault code elimination.
- ★WARM NOTE: This M6 Hud is not compatible with European / American cars manufactured before 2003 or Asian cars manufactured before 2007. Please contact Techstick Customers Services and write down “Production Year” and “Model” if you can not be sure it.