Suitable size Clear to see,.but won’t affect sightview, Kinds of setting: brightness level setting, alarm on/off setting …
Drowsy-driving& over-speed alarm Fatigue Driving Alarm:In every hour, system will trigger a fatigue driving alarm with continuous driving time displayed, in order to remind driver to avoid drowsy-driving.also can setting yourself,as you like.over-speed alarm help you avoid punished. Widely apply for car, truck, bus..you could connect it to power bank then use on train, boat, motorcycle…anything as you like.
Safety is always important This HUD is transparent. so it will not distract you from driving. Place the HUD film where you think it will be most Comfortable.
Keep your eyes on the road At 65 mph, looking down for one second to check the speedometer means driving blind for 95 feet. Many accidents start during the time a driver glances down and fails to see sudden traffic changes ahead. Now, drive safely by never looking down to check speed again with this Head-Up Display Speedometer. You may also set overspeed warning with the touch of a button. When the preset speed limit is exceeded, a visual indicator lights up and an optional alarm beeps to remind you of the speed limit.
ATTENTION 1.Available for most car with an OBD2/ EUOBD interface.OBDII and EOBD first applied to North American manufactured automobiles after 2003, and for other manufactured cars after 2007.
2.If you find out that HUD displays only voltage for 60 seconds and then turn off automatically, this is because the interface isn’t OBD II or EOBD.
Package Included 1xOBD HUD speedometer l.
1xUSB cable l.
1xReflecting sticker .
Note: please paste the reflecting sticker on the windshield first before you use the reflecting function.
- Head-up display – projects the driving speed on the windscreen.
- Auto adjust brightness through sensor for Day & Night driving;also can manual operation.
- Over speed warning setting–Alarm Mute Function.Over-speed warning:a 3 seconds alarm beep and keep flash display will keep warning driving.
- Auto Power ON/OFF – HUD start and off with vehicle started and shutdown, effective protection of the car battery.And it Available for setting parameter and adjusting data by yourself.
- This HUD is designed to reflect your vehicles computer information onto your windshield offering a safer driving experience day to day as well as more importantly at high speeds and during night driving. As it removes the need for the driver to dip their head to view the instrument cluster. Installing this unit correctly will enable you to more effectively monitor your speed, this is helpful for novice drivers as well as experienced drivers in potentially avoiding speeding infringements.