The Viofo A129 DUO is Viofo’s new dual channel dash camera. It supports 1080p @ 30fps on both front and rear camera. Supports 1080p @ 60 while just the front camera is active. Front and rear camera have the Sony Starvis IMX291 image sensor for excellent night quality. You can now capture what’s going on both in front and rear of your vehicle at a great price. Capture Your Action supplies a 90 degree miniUSB adapter for a neater power cable install. The miniUSB adapter is for use with the power cable on the front camera only! Do not use SanDisk Ultra memory cards. The new Ultra A1 series cards are fine however. What’s in the box: A129 DUO Front and Rear Cameras, Dual USB Port 12V Adapter with Long (about 11′) miniUSB Power Cable, 6 Meter (about 20′) Rear Camera Cable (to connect rear camera to the front camera), Short miniUSB Data cable, Trim Removal Tool, 5 Cable Clips, Extra 3M Adhesive Pads for Front Camera, Extra 3M Adhesive Pads for Rear Camera, Rear Camera Mount, GPS Mount, 90 Degree miniUSB Adapter. Capture Your Action provides a one year warranty on the A129.
- Dual Channel Full HD Video Recording, Sony Starvis IMX291 Image Sensor (front and rear)
- F1.6 Aperture 7 Elements Glass Lens (front and rear), 140° Wide Viewing Angle
- Dual Band Wi-Fi Built-in 2.4GHz & 5GHz, 2.0 inch HD LCD Display, Capacitor Based
- GPS Logger, Supports CPL Filter (optional – not yet available), Supports 256GB Memory Cards
- Bluetooth Emergency Remote (Optional – not yet available)