Z-Edge—–From Zero to Hero
Z-Edge Z3 ,the new pick for the best dam cam by Wirecutter. According to the WIRECUTTER (Feb 23, 2016), Z-Edge Z3 wins the competition because of its great image quality with great video quality in the wide 2560×1080-pixel format across a range of difficult outdoor light and reliable, automatic operation .
While most dash cams in the market are based on Novatek chips, the Z-Edge Z3 is built on high end Ambarella A7 processor, features higher stability on seamless recording. The OV4689 Color CMOS image sensor captures video in 1296P resolution.
Automatic seamless video recording in loop to use the storage efficiently, with the earliest unlocked video clips being overwritten when reaching the storage card’s maximal capacity. Customizable video clip length of 1, 3, and 5 minutes.
The device is automatically turned on and recording when the engine starts, and automatically turned off shortly after the engine is off (working for most Car Models except those always having power supply in the cigarette lighter even when the engine is off).
The device automatically pauses video recording after the vehicle stops moving for some time, and automatically resumes recording when the vehicle starts to move.
Highly-sensitive G-sensor powered automatic video recording and video file locking when a collision or crash is detected. The sensitivity of the G-sensor can be set to low, mid and high levels.
In parking, the device is automatically turned on and recording when a vibration is detected.
Wide Dynamic Range (WDR) Technology:
the car dvr’s range is extended to cover a greater span between bright and dark areas in the image.
- YOUR EXPERT WITNESS: Voted best 2015/16 dash cam by Wirecutter – Super HD dashboard camera with great image quality and reliable, automatic operation – thousands recording with the top-rated windshield camera – avoids unnecessary features like GPS & Wi-Fi
- ULTRA 2K HD IMAGE QUALITY: Record every moment in exceptional 2560x1080p Super HD resolution at 30 frames per second – broad 150-degree field of view (FOV), offering useful details when you zoom-in with minimal fisheye image distortion
- AUTOMATIC SAFEGUARDS: Switches on/off and starts recording automatically – LCD screen saver – loop recording for efficient storage – automatic video protection – built-in G-sensor triggers crash detection – parking mode for 24/7 vehicle surveillance
- NEVER MISS A LICENSE PLATE: Color CMOS image sensor and processor capture details at a distance across various light conditions – 3.0-inch scratch resistant LCD display screen – USB and battery power for reliable performance in hot and freezing conditions
- BUY FROM US: 32GB Kingston SD card inside – supports up to 64GB memory cards (class 10 or above) – secure suction mount with quick release – extra long 157-inch USB cable for easy routing – dual port USB adapter – 30 days money back and 18 month warranty